Greetings! We are the Digital Services team at JCLS: Laura Irwin, Leia Pastizzo, Nicole Vukcevic, Christopher Davis, Luntha Tahuna, and Eric Molinsky. We are here to help you with all of your digital services needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Library2Go, Hoopla, and Overdrive. Our home base is the Medford Library and we are available by phone and email and are happy to schedule one-on-one appointments over Zoom. We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your technology-related questions, bewilderment, concerns, and fears.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 541 734-3990, or use the Request Help form below to ask a question.
Self Help Guides
- Databases Are Cool! No, Really!In which Ellie shows off some of the amazing free digital resources JCLS subscribes to so you don’t have to.
- What is Bluetooth? In which Leia provides some history and background on Bluetooth technology.
- Managing Your Amazon Content and DevicesIn which Laura shares how to take advantage of the Library’s digital collection for Kindles.
- Email Safety: Recognizing a Phishing ScamIn which Nicole shares common “red flags” to watch for in your email inbox.
- Overdrive ChangesIn which David offers a guide to Overdrive users regarding changes to the app.