Greetings! We are the Digital Services team at JCLS: Laura Irwin, Leia Pastizzo, Nicole Vukcevic, and Eric Molinsky. We are here to help you with all of your digital services needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Library2Go, Hoopla, and Overdrive. Our home base is the Medford Library and we are available by phone and email and are happy to schedule one-on-one appointments over Zoom. We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your technology-related questions, bewilderment, concerns, and fears.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 541 734-3990, or use the Request Help form below to ask a question.
Self Help Guides
- Protecting Your InformationIn which Laura shares some options for creating digital copies of important photos and documents.
- Library2Go: Magazines UnlimitedIn which David shares how to access thousands of digital magazines through Library2Go.
- What can your iPhone do for you?In which Nicole shares helpful iPhone features, from measuring to magnifying and more.
- Are These Cookies for Me?In which Laura discusses browser cookies and how to decide which type of cookies to accept while browsing the web.
- Free Open-Source Art Programs for Both Fun and the QuarantineThere are a lot of free and helpful resources for artists floating around the Internet, and I thought I would … Continued