Greetings! We are the Digital Services team at JCLS: Laura Irwin, Leia Pastizzo, Nicole Vukcevic, and Eric Molinsky. We are here to help you with all of your digital services needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Library2Go, Hoopla, and Overdrive. Our home base is the Medford Library and we are available by phone and email and are happy to schedule one-on-one appointments over Zoom. We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your technology-related questions, bewilderment, concerns, and fears.
Reach us at email@example.com, by phone at 541 734-3990, or use the Request Help form below to ask a question.
Self Help Guides
- What is GIS?In which Leia explores what GIS is, why it’s important, and how to learn more about it.
- Computer Science Education Week: Hour of CodeIn which Laura shares resources that make computer programming accessible and fun.
- Windows 11: Am I Eligible?In which Nicole discusses how to tell if your computer can be upgraded to Windows 11.
- Connectivity Kits Have Arrived!In which David highlights the new data-enabled Samsung Tablets with Bluetooth keyboards available at the library.
- Strength in PasswordsIn which Christopher covers creating and managing secure passwords to keep your personal information safe.