Computers and Software
- Each branch of the Jackson County Library Services system has Internet capable computers installed with Microsoft Office programs.
- Please check in with library staff before using the Internet workstation. Some branches require sign-up due to high demand. The public can print from any of the library Internet computers.
- Through the JCLS Connect program, library users 18+ in good standing can checkout mobile hotspots for up-to two weeks with 5GB of data to use.
- JCLS provides free wireless Internet access in all libraries. Wireless Internet access is filtered, and all Library policies concerning legal, acceptable and safe use of computers and the Internet apply.
- Library users should not have an expectation of privacy when using any form of electronic media through JCLS computers or wireless access points.
All 15 JCLS Branch Libraries offer wireless printing from your internet connected device. Printing costs 10 cents per page and 50 cents for color prints (available in Ashland, Central Point, Medford, Rogue River, Talent, and White City). To begin, select which branch you are at from the Locations list to the right, then follow the instructions.
- Select a branch from the locations on this page
- Choose black and white or color (* denotes color printing)
- Enter your email address
- Paste a URL into the box or use “browse” to find the file to print
- Click the triangle “play” button to send print job
- Use the printing computer at the branch to release the print job to the printer
If the branch offers more than one printer (monochrome or color) select which printer to use. Branches with color printing are identified with an asterisk.
Your email address will become your log-in to retrieve your print job.