Fields marked with a * are required.
INTERLIBRARY LOAN POLICIES
- There is a $5.00 non-refundable search fee, whether we find the item or not.
- It is the patron's responsibility to pick up and return these materials on time.
- OVERDUE FINES WILL BE ASSESSED AT $1 PER DAY PER ITEM FROM THE DATE DUE.
- Failure to adhere to Interlibrary Loan policies may result in the loss of Interlibrary Loan privileges and borrowing privileges within Jackson County Library Services.
- Check here for more information regarding Interlibrary Loans.
- Completion of this form indicates your willingness to comply with the Interlibrary Loan policies of Jackson County Library Services.
The copyright law of the United States (Title17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or other reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholoarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright.