Interlibrary Loan Requests
If an item is not in the library catalog, we may be able to borrow the item for you via Interlibrary Loan. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is available to any Jackson County Library patron with a full service card. There is a $5.00 per item search fee for this service, whether we find the item or not.
- All types of materials may be requested, but please note that audio, video, and genealogy items may be difficult to borrow.
- Depending on the type of material, it may take two weeks or longer to receive the item.
- You may place your Interlibrary Loan request online using
- Paper forms are also available at all Jackson County Library branches.
- Non-residents of Jackson County should contact their local public library to initiate an ILL request for Jackson County materials.
Interlibrary Loan Policies
- There is a $5.00 non-refundable search fee, whether we find the item or not.
- It is the patron's responsibility to pick-up and return ILL materials on time.
- OVERDUE FINES WILL BE ASSESSED AT $1 PER DAY PER ITEM FROM THE DATE DUE.
- Failure to adhere to Interlibrary Loan policies may result in the loss of Interlibrary Loan privileges and borrowing privileges within Jackson County Library.
For more information, contact your local branch or call the Interlibrary Loan Services Department at 541-774-6421.